Thursday, November 11, 2010

A few projects

Last month I was able to take a bit of time to do some spray painting, and I don't think I ever shared the pictures from the changes I made.

Here is the mirror, it was gold and I painted it black. (Since then I have changed my mantle decor, (I separated my tiny elephants into two different locations and just kept some books, and added some larger elephants to the mantle) but I don't know if I will get a picture of it, since it will just be changing again for the Christmas decorations soon!!)



I also painted this gold elephant lamp black and moved it from the living room to my bedside table.



Did I ever show you my finished pillows for the master bedroom? I may have, but while I am at it, here they are. (However, I want to make covers for the pillows already, along with new curtains for the bathroom and a duvet cover for our down comforter. It is about time to pull that out again!!)


I am working on framing some other artwork and changing things around in the house, I am tired of pretty much everything right now, I will try to remember to get some pictures up sometime.

While I am posting pictures...here are a few from the Masquerade/16th Birthday Party from last month.
The Birthday girl

Kels, me and Mare

Eva, dad (Gandolf) and mom (Mrs. Bennett)

Emily, me, Kels and Mare dancing the night away (We are great chaperons!!)

The entire group

2 comments:

Andysbethy said...

Wish I could have come to that party. Dad looks awesome as Gandolf!

Anonymous said...

The house looks good.