Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wedding Fever

Lately I feel like I eat, sleep, and breath weddings.

I LOVE it, but it can get a bit overwhelming.

I feel bad for Kevin, I can barely get anything done around the house (Kev had to do most of the cleaning over the weekend) because I am gone all the time. (This last weekend it was actually for tryouts for the play I am helping with this summer. ) When I do have a spare moment, all I want to do is zone out in front of the tube.

Which brings me to my latest obsession...

Criminal Minds.

Does anyone else watch this show?

I don't know why, but I love this show!

I especially like Matthew Gray Gubler's character, Dr. Spencer Reid.

I only recently found it and Kevin is getting worried about the amount of time I have spent watching this show over the past two weeks. But there are years and years that I have missed that I need to catch up on!! (And I just read when I was finding a link for this post that it is on three nights a week on A&E!!)

In other news...Mom took Kels and I out to see "Letters to Juliet" last night.
I was so sweet, and I loved the girl time!! (Thanks marmee!!)

No comments: