Thursday, May 13, 2010

Graduation Day

My sister Kelsey is graduating from KSU today.

I am so proud of her.

College was not an easy road for her, she ended up going to several different schools, and was interrupted by a one year stay in Africa when she first got married, but she came back and got to work and finished her degree with top honors.

(Magna Cum Laude-way to go Kels!!)

I have been so busy with weddings lately I haven't really done much sewing, (and I am missing it!) but I did spend my evening in the sewing room last night and made something for my little sis.
I purchased this fabric online ages ago. Kels collects license plates...I knew I had to have it and make something for her as soon as I saw it!Congrats Kelsey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bag is perfect... you are so talented and sweet to do such personal things for everyone! love you!!! mom

Andysbethy said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cool, and so very Kelsey! I can't wait to see it in person.