Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Beautiful flowers (In MY yard!?!?!)

I don't have a green thumb.

In no way, shape or form does anyone (in their right mind) consider me a gardener type.

I can't seem to keep anything alive when it comes to plants,

I am like the grim reaper of plant life...when they see me, they know their time is up!

Yet somehow, there are beautiful flowers on the side of my house!

My neighbor gave them to me ages ago.
(They were splitting them up and moving them around and had extra, so they sent them over to me.)

I planted them in my yard and pretty much forgot about them. They have been there for years, and I don't remember them flowering before, maybe I just missed them, but last weekend Kevin called me outside and said I HAD to come look at something.

This was my beautiful welcoming to the side of our house!Wow!God amazes me with the simple things sometimes!
How beautiful!

(Just don't pay attention to the yard in that last picture! Yuck! I am not sure why the grass doesn't want to grow there!)

1 comment:

Andysbethy said...

Oh, how gorgeous! I have not planted anything here. There are a few bushes already here, but I have really not put anything into this house... Maybe I should, even if it is just a rental, cause those are beautiful!