Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's official!! I am 28!!!

It is past 9:36AM, which means I am officially 28 years old! It has been crazy busy around here, as usual, but it seems to have been even busier than normal!! We got a new fridge and bed, I have been sewing like crazy for my neighbor into the wee hours of the night, a dear dear family friend Frank Kaleb Jansen (a brilliant man of God and an unofficial grandpa to us Binkley girls) has passed away and another friend gave birth to her first little bundle of joy! I think I have a few pictures from all the fun we had on the fourth, but my sister already posted some so you could just check those out here. Mom is picking me up from work in about an hour for a birthday surprise! I am so excited, because I LOVE surprises!!!

1 comment:

Mandi said...

Please forgive me for missing your birthday, Emilee! I did think about you and tell myself that I needed to get online and send you a message, but somehow the new little person in my life grabbed my attention and I became a person who wishes their friends happy "belated" birthdays. :-) I'm glad you had a great time celebrating! I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!