Friday, June 26, 2009

Family Dinner

Betsy and Todd being silly (somehow I didn't end up with any pictures of Todd andI on my camera!!)

I drove up to the 'rent's house after work yesterday because our unofficially adopted brother Todd is in town. We had a great time chowing down on some dinner & hanging out. I made some oatmeal while everyone else enjoyed some yummy quesadillas that Kelsey made. For dessert I lucked out because mom had some Bryers all natural vanilla ice cream at the house!! (Dad's fav and the only kind I can eat!)
Todd and Betsy playing Wii baseball

After dinner we hung out and played some Wii sports and then watched this week's So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) results show. My entire family (well-just all us girls in the family-the boys don't really care as much, but I think the secretly enjoy it too!!) is/are IN LOVE with this show! It is one of my favorite things about the summer and hands down the best compitition show on t.v.!! The people I thought should go home did, so I was pleased with the results and ready for next week's show!! We all had a ton of fun just hanging out and visiting so I didn't end up leaving until around 11:30 which means I didn't get home until around 12:15 and it was after 1AM before I got to bed!!

Chelsea and I being crazy for the camera-she fits into our family so well!

Getting up this morning was not one of the easiest things to do. I will be busy ALL DAY today since I after work I have a birthday party tonight for my friend Amy. (KARAOKE BABY!!!) Soooooo excited about that!! Then I need to pack everything up for my drive up to NC on Saturday morning. Lake Junaluska here I come!! (Too bad all my trips are always so fast...just up and back again for a wedding!)

I also have a million and one things to do still trying to get everything put back together from the break-in/stolen purse drama. I don't have a wallet yet...but then again I still don't have anything to put in it either!! (Actually I did get my new checks in and Kevin's bank card-he was like..."Of course mine would come in first so that you have a good excuse to use it!!") I am still waiting on the police report, so I can't get my license, and I don't have my credit card yet either-so weird having to use cash-I NEVER use cash!!

I also desperatly need to do some sewing! Not only do I WANT to do fun sewing I NEED to do some production line sewing for a job and I have not had the time. (At least most of it is cut out and ready to sew) I will be in sewing overdrive next week because the deadline is July 6th to have it finished!!

1 comment:

Andysbethy said...

Sorry that we didn't take any pics of you with Todd on your camera. I am sure there is one around here somewhere!
I can't wait to hear about the wedding. We have had quite a weekend here... give us a call!