Monday, May 11, 2009

Quilt-a-long news

I haven't really been doing this quilt-a-long the way you are supposed to. One a day just doesn't seem like a possibility right now. I don't get home until so late during the week I am lucky to get some dinner, a shower, catch up with my hubby and get to bed before the next day starts! However, I did get a ton of new squares cut and sewn together this weekend (while my dear hubby was busy working in the yard) & so I think I am caught up on # of completed blocks. (42 total, so I may even be ahead-go me!!) I actually decided to take a few of the blocks I had completed last week apart and redo them since I had some more fabric choices cut from my stash. I haven't decided what color I want to use as the sashing yet. I am thinking white most likely, but I will see what I have in my stash, because I am pretty sure I don't have any white and I am trying to do this project without having to purchase any additional fabric. Here a few finished blocks up close.

No comments: