Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Well, I was tagged twice so here goes...

Goal: Answer questions with one word answers...is that possible???


1. Where is your cell phone?
Purse

2. Where is your significant other?
work

3. Your hair color?
brownish (sadly-I wish I could still say dirty blond, but I think it is official, I have poo colored hair!!)

4. Your mother?
Clone (well, I am her clone)

5. Your father?
thinker

6. Your favorite thing?
Everything (I know that is a cop out, but really how could I answer that question with a one word answer?)

7. Your dream last night?
forgotten

8. Your dream/goal?
motherhood (for this moment, I have a ton of dreams, but this is the most urgent on the list!)

9. The room you're in?
office (at work)

10. Your hobby?
impracticality (ha ha, I had to put that down because I tried making up a single word that would describe all artistic avenues and this was one of the words it gave me as to what I was trying to say-since it wasn't a real word that I had typed!-I have too many hobbies, sleeping, movie watching, any type of artistic craft, traveling (or dreaming of it), wedding planning, home improvement, etc, etc)

11. Your fear?
unknown

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
anywhere (as long as I am happy)

13. Where were you last night?
bed

14. What you're not?
pregnant

15. One of your wish-list items?
pregnancy

16. Where you grew up?
America

17. The last thing you did?
this

18. What are you wearing?
clothing

19. Your TV?
big

20. Your pet?
none

21. Your computer?
slow

22. Your mood?
good

23. Missing someone?
no (of course I miss anyone I love that I am not around at the moment, but I know I will see them again sometime, so I am not really a "missing someone" type of person)

24. Your car?
dirty

25. Something you're not wearing?
glasses (even though I always wanted to have them, I have been cursed/blessed with fabulous eyesight!)

26. Favorite store?
SuperTarget (I know that is two words, but it is one store, regular Target isn't the same thing!)

27. Your summer?
short

28. Love someone?
yes

29. Your favorite color?
many (I don't have just one, I love red/white/blue together-I think because I was born so near the 4th of July, I love all the colors of Fall, I like to wear white, black, & gray shirts with bluejeans)

30. When is the last time you laughed?
yesterday

31. Last time you cried?
shower (when my pregnancy test was negative)

No comments: