Thursday, October 2, 2008

More needles!!!

So all is go to start the shots again this month. I spoke to the Dr. about upping the dosage to see if that would get better results, and she said she was all for it until she saw my ovaries. I guess since I have so many follicles (eggs) in there (just none that grow) she doesn't want to risk getting too many because then they wouldn't do the IUI and wouldn't want Kevin and I to do it with out protection because you could get 4+ eggs growing and end up with "Emilee & Kevin plus Seven!!" I want a baby, and I could totally go for twins, or at least I think I could, but I don't know if I would ever recover something like that!! Plus, I may not have to order more of the Follistem this cycle if we don't up it, so what to do??? I think I will try the 50 like they told me to do, but if we aren't getting the results I want I will up it on my own! Oh, maybe I will just up it anyhow! I don't know, I don't want to waste this cycle by getting too many follicles growing, but I don't want to not get enough either!!! Well, I guess we will see what happens tonight. I am due back to the Dr. again on Tuesday (10/7) of next week, so I will know more then!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Emily and Kevin plus 7" has such a great ring to it!!!!