Friday, October 10, 2008

Blood work results

So, my estrogen level did go from 32 to 117 so it is enough of a jump that even though my eggs weren't growing yet, they want to closely watch me, so I am due in again on Sunday morning at 8AM at the Perimeter office to do the ultra sound and blood work again. I am so glad that my estrogen levels went up, but annoyed that they want me to come in so soon, it seems like this is going to be a waste of time & money, because if they haven't grown in the 3 days since I started the higher dose, why would they want me to come in only 2 days later? I guess they just want to be sure that they don't miss it, because then we have to start all over again, but I am starting to feel like tuition costs have gone up and they just need them paid off. (Kevin says that we are paying for the Doctors kid's education!) PLEASE PLEASE pray that this works this cycle!!! I know we can't afford to do it again for awhile, and I don't think even if we could afford it, I could handle the emotions. I am really getting frustrated-I feel like we are going in circles and getting no closer to the finish line here!! But, the levels have gone up, so there is the light at the end of the tunnel!! So, back to shots tonight and tomorrow and I will update again after the Dr. appt. on Sunday! I think I will be busy enough this weekend that I won' t have time to be too frustrated about it all, so that is a good thing as well!!!

1 comment:

Andysbethy said...

One thing at a time, okay. One day at a time! I love you.