Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Jane Austen!!



So as I was browsing blogland today I saw this post about free ebooks in celebration of Jane Austen's birthday today! (Also here, here, and here)

Check it out if you are interested...not only are Jane's classic six books (Emma, P&P, S&S, Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park & Persuasion) on the list, there are several Austen continuations that are there as well! I got three that I have been wanting to read...now that they are on my iphone I may actually have a better chance of getting them read, and soon! (And all for FREE in celebration of JA's 235th bday!!)

So, Happy Birthday Jane Austen!! I may have to make a cake tonight in celebration...doesn't a lovely carrot cake (or maybe zucchini) sound like the perfect way to end the day that is celebrating an amazing women and author!?!

1 comment: