Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Sewing & Some Christmas Pictures

I didn't really get any Christmas sewing done this year. I had great intentions of working on the quilts I had started last year, and making a new one as well...but time flew by and Christmas has come and gone without any sewing.

The only thing I finished was the mug rug I did for the AtlMQG swap in December! (Which you have already seen, but I am so proud of it...so here you are again!!)


At the very last minute I did get some Christmas presents made...a baby quilt (which I didn't get any pictures of) for a very special little girl.

I finished the Owl Quilt for my sister.


Made a camera strap cover for Betsy.


And I made scarves for my mom, sisters, mother in law and Grandma Micki. I took the basic idea I had seen online of a few different scarves and made what I wanted. (Here is one of them.)


Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well!! Here are a few pictures of my Christmas day.







I am very excited about 2011...I may even make some New Years Resolutions this year...keep an eye out for them. (However, I have a wedding on New Years Eve and New Years Day, so I may be a little late in getting a post up about them!!)

Oh, I also have seen a book challenge or two I want to do in 2011...even though I lost steam on this year's challenges halfway through the year, I still did a TON of reading at the beginning of the year and I am glad that I was able to get that much done. Maybe this year I will stick with it and get some books read in the later part of the year as well!! (I have plenty on my bookshelf to keep me reading for ages!!!)

No comments: