Wednesday, April 14, 2010

AMQG Meeting #3

Last Sunday afternoon we had our 3rd Atlanta Modern Quilt Guild meeting. We are still small with only 12 (well 13 if you count little Aaron!) of us there,but it was nice to be able to meet some new members.

We had our first demonstration (by Melissa)
some great show and tell (everything was great but here was my fave...Andi was working on this fabric portrait of Ronald Reagan. I think the idea of a fabric portrait is amazing, but not sure it I could ever have the confidence to do it myself!! Here is one that Victoria at Bumble Beans did of herself! Amazing!)
and our first challenge! (by Nicole)We are making any star block (finished size 8 1/2" square) out of these fabrics! I took two...because I am crazy!!

I feel so blessed to be a part of this fun group, and I am excited to see what all we can do together!

No comments: