Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Some happenings in the Atlanta area

I joined a brand new quilt guild today. The Atlanta Modern Quilt Guild. (There is a link on the side of my blog.) Our first meeting will be on Feb 7th, so if you live in the Atlanta area and would be interested we would love to have you there! I am so excited!!
I also had a neighbor contact me with interest in learning how to quilt (like I know enough to be a teacher) how fun!! I am excited to have some new quilting friends!!

I also heard about a Q&A with the cast of The Vampire Diaries at Town Center Mall on Saturday. Kev and I enjoyed the new CW show last year and so we might just have to make the time for that on Saturday (after the baby shower). What is it with us and Vampires lately? There are so many Vampire shows, movies, books, etc. out right now!

No comments: