Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another book from the author of "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies"

I was looking through some blogs today when I ran across one I had to share. I am not good posting things so I will just include a link here to see a video that will make you laugh (or cringe) if you are an Austen fan!! There is a new book coming out called "Sense and Sensibility and SeaMonsters" by the same author as P&P&Z. I did end up reading "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" which I wrote about here and ended up getting for my sister for her birthday since she absolutely loves both Austen and Zombies! (seperately normally!!). It was pretty funny! A nice easy read for my weekend beach trip! Might be something to look forward to for my long flight to Munich in September-it comes out the day we leave!

So much more to talk about, but I better go for now, things are good, just busy as usual around here. Have a wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments: