Monday, January 31, 2011

A sew night with my sisters

One of my sisters and her husband are going on a mission trip with their church. To raise money they were doing a silent auction. I thought some homemade items could make some good money in an auction, so I made a baby quilt, and mom and I bought some fabric and Betsy, mom, Kels and I put together some scarfs (similar to the ones I had made for them for Christmas) and donated them all to the sale. I will have to ask Kelsey how much they ended up bringing in!

Here are some pictures from our evening together!


Monica said...

oh you guys (girls..) are so kind. Fab gifts indeed!

Andy's Bethy said...

Hey - you forgot to say "pictures courtesy of Bethany". JK. That was a fun night. You and Kelsey make such pretty things. Glad I was there to iron for you! (and take pictures...)