Monday, December 6, 2010

AtlMQG December Meeting

Yesterday we had our Atlanta Modern Quilt Guild December Meeting. So I have some pictures to share.

We talked about our inspiration, welcomed another new member, Hazel, had our regular "show & tell," shared a potluck style brunch and swapped mug rugs.

It was a very full and very fun meeting.

Enjoy the pictures....

Here is my finished Mug Rug...I am so proud of myself on this one, I really went outside of my comfort zone and work extra hard on this. I love how it turned out!


Here are all the wrapped mug rugs ready to be swapped.


Here they are opened. Everyone did such a great job, they are all different! I think it was a successful and fun swap!


Here is Andi's finished "quilt as you go" quilt that she showed us the start of last month.


Here is some Christmas sewing Karin had done.



Here are Hazel and Karin's pumpkin bags they made at a class they took together.


Here is a butterfly quilt Hazel had made.

And an Italian themed quilt.

And another one...(I think I actually have some of that fabric!)


Here are two of Krystina's most recent quilt tops she put together.



Here is the progress Nicole has made on her hexagon quilt...it is coming along so fast...for hexi's that is!!


Here is Rae's Spa quilt that she has ready to quilt.



Here is Melinda's Christmas quilt she made.


Here are the first blocks (which Melinda designed) for the Tiny Stitches quilt-a-long next year. If you live in the area and want to join in, it is only $10 to start...go by Tiny Stitches for more info!

No comments: