Friday, October 8, 2010

Georgia Textile Museum Quilt Project

I wanted to share my 12 1/2" blocks that I finished last night for the AtlMQG project we are doing for the Georgia Textile Museum, before I turn them in on Sunday.

I had fun with them, and may try to get another one (in pale yellow) done if I have the time before our meeting.

Lots going on here, even more than usual, but nothing I can talk about here. Please just keep Kev & me in your prayers-that we will have the wisdom and strength needed for whatever happens.

(I know that is annoying to ask for prayer and not say what for, I always thought when people had a prayer request they should give all the details so we would know how to pray, but I really can't on this one!! You can always call me for details if you want. I just don't think I should put them online! Sorry world wide web, I love you and all, but there is a time and place for everything...and this is not one of those things that you can be a part of!)

2 comments:

Rene' said...

Both of your blocks are great! I am partial to the yellow one though ;-) Sending well wishes your way.

Ali said...

Your blocks look fantastic! Sorry I missed everyone at the meeting today, but my boys are both in bed SICK :( and both of them seem to be terrible patients!

I can't wait to see the finished project quilt.

I will keep you in my thoughts in the coming weeks.
~Ali