Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Party fun

I didn't work this weekend, but I kept myself really busy!

Saturday afternoon (into evening) we went to a triple-celebration birthday party for Betsy, Canaan and Ani at Dane and Ellen's.
Mare came home with me that night and helped me prepare for the Shower we hosted for Kelli Sunday afternoon.
Then the whole family came over and we went to Lance's wedding. (It was weird being at a wedding that I wasn't working at...I kept thinking about everything that needed to be done next!) It was at a really quaint place in Douglasville. I would love to work there...such a beautiful setting!Hope you had a wonderful weekend as well!

1 comment:

Andysbethy said...

That was a great wedding. Man - they grow up fast. Look at those girls in that next to last photo - I remember most of them being born. Wow!
You guys have got to fuss at me BEFORE we take the picture. I am slumping again!