Saturday, February 6, 2010

lots to say...no time to say it!

Well I have been busy here, some of it because I have been bad and spending too much money, but also some other fun things going on! However, I am about to run out the door for my fun night at Sips N Strokes with Mandy. So I will have to post pictures and show you what I have been up to later.
Sunday looks like it will be a super busy day as well with the first Atlanta Modern Quilt Guild meeting and I am meeting Mom and Dad in Atl to see the Princess Diana Exhibit, so who knows when I will get a chance to update again!
If you happen to read this and think about me, please send up a prayer for my head! I have had a headache for a few weeks now, and it just keeps getting worse. I think is from my neck hurting. I actually went home from work early yesterday because of it!!
Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Andysbethy said...

Get well Emie. Do you need adjusted/aligned? Be careful little sister.
Have fun with all your activities!

Carrie said...

can't wait to see pics of your painting. you should go to a chiropractor about your neck/headache! hope you feel better!

MILLYROUX said...

Hope you feel better soon! Can't wait to see your paining - please post it online - and I can't wait to hear all about the Diana exhibit! See you soon!

Kate said...

Hi! Just Kate from AMQG dropping by... will have to ask you about S&S next month, was just looking at their site online a few days ago with friends, it looks like such fun, post your painting so I can see!