Tuesday, January 5, 2010

*Warm and Fuzzy*

As I was getting ready to head out the door to work this morning,
I was going through my basket of all things warm (hats/gloves/scarfs that I keep by the front door)
and found this little warm and fuzzy that I didn't recognize.
I LOVE IT!!
It was perfect for an extremely cold day like today! It was in the teens today (and yesterday) as I drove into work.....TEENS people!!

I live in GA!!

Note: I realize that posting this online will most likely have the real owner of this little beauty call me...I don't remember buying it, or getting it as a gift, which means it is most likely something that belongs to a sister that got left at my house, so speak now or forever hold your peace, because I am falling in love with this little piece of heavenly warmth!!





On another note....

Something that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside when I see them:My Brazil (Salvador) paintings are finally hung!
Don't they look fan-tab-u-lous!!

(I got this done before Christmas, but I hadn't had a chance to post these yet!)

6 comments:

Andysbethy said...

I am pretty sure I have seen that hat before, but I don't think it is mine...
I was looking at your pictures, and wondering why I didn't notice them last time I was at your house, since you had them up before Christmas. Then I realized that I NEVER came to your house when I was home for Christmas. And I was, what, less then two miles from it that one night?
I never actually went to Kelsey's either... and I was less then two miles from it the entire time.
Plan to have uninvited guests when I am up there in a couple weeks!

Katy said...

Love the pictures! Very gorgeous!

And I've got to say, teens would be nice right about now! It's be below 0 up here in MN for a bit!

Have a great "warm & fuzzy" day!
Katy

Carrie said...

You are coming up here in a couple of weeks?!?!?! (Sorry, I read Bethany's comment!)
I love your paintings also, and the hat actually looks familiar to me too, but I just think it is because of the style I have seen before.

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Your painting do look great! Love the ha too...stay warm :)

Anonymous said...

I think it is Kelsey's she never goes to her blog so maybe she won't know and you can keep it cause lets admit it it looks great on you!!! mom
ha ha!!!

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

cracking up at your Mom's comment!! Hee hee! Love it...love the hat and love the paintings!!
wish someone would leave an adorable warm & fuzzy like that in my all things warm basket!!