Monday, January 19, 2009

Back at the beach house!

I am pushing my luck here, because I already checked my email and read some blogs, so I don't know if I will be able to get anything typed up before the connection cuts off or not! We went back to the apartment in the city yesterday evening and did some shopping at a local craft market and then packed everything up so we would have everything at the beach house for when we leave early Wednesday morning. We went back to the old/historic part of the city and did some site-seeing and more shopping (yippee!!) this morning. I love doing things like that. It is very touristy-but a ton of fun!!! I was starving and exhusted by the time we got back to the apartment, loaded up our suitcases and drove to the beach house. I think we are going to head down to the beach in awhile because it is around 4pm here and that is when I feel comfortable going out into the sun!!! I will try to upload some more pictures later, but I don't want to press my luck with this post so for now, Tchao!

1 comment:

Andysbethy said...

Touristy is always fun - and good for the economy too! Enjoy your time in the sun (wisely) and don't stress about pictures. You can post them when you get home.
Hugs to you and Mom both! Love ya!